Puppy Foundation Group ClassRegular price $299.00
Puppy Foundation Group Class
Is your puppy biting and mouthing?
Troubles crate training?
Accidents in the house?
Let’s work together to set YOU, your family and your fur baby up for success! EBDT will help you with the craziness of puppyhood and give you the right tools as well as a solid foundation of training for your puppy!
This four-week program includes:
- Socialization and Proper Play Etiquette
- Importance of Mental Enrichment
- Confidence Building
- Dog Body Language - What does it mean?
- Shark Attacks! Biting & Mouthing
- Watch me
- Resource guarding
- Body Handling
- Crate training
- Potty training
- Includes off-leash playtime
Invest today for a happier tomorrow!
~$299 Investment (+hst)
- All classes will be recorded. Link to video will be sent after each class.
- Save Your Sanity e-book
- Invited to the Private Enriched Dog Facebook Group where daily/weekly training videos, circuits and free tips and tricks are added for free!
- Homework Postcards
- FREE Pack Walks
Space is limited!
Saturday, November 13th - Week 1
Saturday, November 20th - Week 2
Saturday, November 27th - Week 3
Saturday, December 4th - Week 4
Group 1 - 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Group 2 - 5:45 pm - 6:45 pm
Group 3 - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Group 4 - 8:15 pm - 9:15 pm
- Proof of vaccinations (dogs) must be provided before the first class.
- Puppies must be under 24 weeks prior to first class.
- Masks must be worn indoors at all times.
- Max 2ppl per class (may change to 1 TBD)
- Group classes are transferable but not refundable.
Location: Rehab Fur Your Pet - 1663A Carling Ave
* Parking available at the back
COVID-19 Safety Protocols: To create a safe environment for all students and staff, and as per O. Reg. 364/20: we will be requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination, masking and physical distancing will be required in class.